1. Something that tastes, sounds, smells or feels bad.
2. Exploders and other fireworks use to scare animals.
3. A method to fence out an animal from its damage area.
4. A wire cable loop used to either live-capture or kill an animal.
5. A type of live-capture trap that holds the toe or foot of an animal that steps upon it.
6. Changing an animal's habitat in or near the damage area making the animal less likely to visit or use it.
7. When an animal gets used to a repellent or scare device, making it ineffective.
8. A type of food or other attractant used to bring an animal into or near a trap.
9. A way to choose the best method or technique in controlling the damage done by an animal.
10. A poisonous substance.
11. A deadly technique that removes an animal, like toxicants, fumigants, shooting, kill traps.
12. A minimum level of damage or numbers of animals that are acceptable.
13. A poisonous gas that is usually placed in a closed animal burrow.